New Study: Lemon Juice Enhances Properties of Berries
- Posted on: Facebook, Twitter
- Post Date: 26 Sep 2014
Lemon enhances the properties of berries!
This study focused in using lemon juice to enhance the antioxidant properties of different exotic berries. The best combinations involved mixing either maqui berry or acai berry with lemon. Both blends increased antioxidant capacity against different types of free radicals. To learn more, go to:
The research focused in lemon juice as an properties enhancer of different exotic berries. The best combinations with an incrementation in antioxidants was maqui berry and lemon and acai berry and lemon.
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Special Date: Fathers Day
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: It is Health That is Real Wealth
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- New Study: Valerian Relieves Restless Legs Syndrome