New Study: Ginseng Found to be Effective Against Influenza
- Posted on: Facebook, Twitter
- Post Date: 07 May 2014
Ginseng has long been known to be effective against influenza. But now, scientists have been able to pinpoint exactly how this happens!
A group of researchers from the Institute for Biomedical Sciences at Georgia State University have shown that red ginseng extract can both prevent influenza A virus infections and help treat the respiratory symptoms of this infection.
Ginseng can help treat and prevent respiratory infections from the Influenza virus, according to breakthrough scientific findings. Seasonal influenza is a serious respiratory disease that causes annual epidemics around the world. According to the World Health Organization, this results in about three to five million severe cases and approximately 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year.
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Special Date: Fathers Day
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: It is Health That is Real Wealth
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- New Study: Valerian Relieves Restless Legs Syndrome