New Study: Antioxidant Properties Improve After Garlic Sprouts for Five Days
- Posted on: Facebook, Twitter
- Post Date: 21 May 2014
Who would have known? Leaving garlic cloves to sprout for up to five days improves their antioxidant potential!
"Old garlic" bulbs, those with bright green shoots emerging from them, usually end up in the garbage can as if they were "spoiled", but scientists report that these cloves have even more heart-healthy antioxidants than their younger counterparts.
For more information about this research, read: http://bit.ly/1sWjqDy
- Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Special Date: Fathers Day
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: It is Health That is Real Wealth
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- New Study: Valerian Relieves Restless Legs Syndrome