Did You Know: How to Get Better Sleep
- Posted on: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter
- Post Date: 10 Jul 2014
Why is sleep so important?
Sleep plays a vital role in health and well-being throughout your life. While you are sleeping, your body works to repair itself from daytime wear-and-tear and to improve brain function. For children and teens, sleep is also essential for growth and development.
These health-tips will help you improve your sleep quality, and thereby lift your mood, raise your energy levels, and delay aging. In addition, check out: Best 6 Herbal Remedies to Achieve Deep, Restful Sleep
- Quote: Push Yourself Because No One Else is Going to Do It For You
- Quote: If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food
- Quote: There is No Diet That Will Do What Eating Healthy Does
- Quote: The Expert in Anything Was Once a Beginner
- Special Date: Fathers Day
- Quote: Health Is a Relationship Between You and Your Body
- Quote: It is Health That is Real Wealth
- Quote: Sleep Less and Dream More
- New Study: Valerian Relieves Restless Legs Syndrome
- Quote: Your Body Is a Temple