This lavish whipped body butter is made with cocoa butter, which is the fat derived from the cacao bean, known to help the skin replenish its moisture and maintain its elasticity. The addition of cacao powder reinforces the cream's antioxidant and skin-repairing potential. The oil from coconut is famous for moisturizing the skin's deep layers, while vitamin E and frankincense help nourish, tighten, and rejuvenate the skin.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil and cocoa butter.(3 minutes)
- Once melted, place them in a bowl and cool in the refrigerator until the mixture solidifies.(30 minutes)
- Using a hand-held mixer, whip up the mixture until fluffy.(5 minutes)
- Then add the cacao powder, frankincense essential oil, and vitamin E by piercing the capsule and squeezing out the liquid. Give it a good mix.(3 minutes)
- Transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature.