This lavish and wholesome whipped body butter with vitamin E will leave your skin soft and well-hydrated. It is made with cacao butter, which is the fat derived from the cocoa bean. It is known to help the skin replenish its moisture and maintain its elasticity. The addition of cacao powder reinforces the cream's antioxidant and skin-repairing potential. Another important ingredient in this cocoa butter whipped body butter is the coconut oil, which is famous for reducing inflammation and moisturizing the skin's deep layers. It is also enhanced with vitamin E and frankincense essential oil, both of us help nourish the skin, while tightening and rejuvenating it.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil cocoa butter. (3 minutes)
- Once melted, place in a bowl and cool in the refrigerator until it solidifies. (30 minutes)
- Using a hand-held mixer, whip up the oils until fluffy. (5 minutes)
- Then add the coconut oil, frankincense essential oil, and vitamin E by piercing the capsule and squeezing out the liquid. Give it a good ix. (3 minutes)
- Transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature.