- Estimated Time5 Minutes
- YieldAbout 1 1/2 cup
- Form of UseTopical
- 2 Rosemary (fresh sprigs)
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of Sea salt
- 15 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 5 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon zest
Boost your evening shower routine with this aromatic rosemary lemon salt scrub! You can make a bigger batch and keep it within reach in the shower cabin for optimal skin nourishment. Applied topically, rosemary can bring relief to painful joints and sore muscles. Lemon, on the other hand, will nurture skin with its vitamin C for strong immunity and even pigmentation. Its scent will also offer stress- and fatigue-relieving benefits. At last, olive oil will hydrate the skin, leaving it clean and glowing.
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Transfer to an airtight jar.(5 minutes)
Apply this salt scrub with lemon and rosemary to wet skin while taking a shower or a bath. Gently exfoliate in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water.