Facial skin, especially while aging, needs extra protection from the environmental factors. Luckily, this orange mango butter face cream has everything your aging skin needs. For starters, mango butter is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that are known to hydrate the skin, remove age spots, and smooth out fine lines. Jojoba oil helps in skin repair, while shea butter contains vitamins A, D, and E, all of which work to reduce wrinkles and tighten up the skin. At last, the orange essential oil boosts collagen production, while improving blood flow to the skin.
- Start by creating a double boiler by placing a small pan on the stove and filling it halfway with water. Then fit a glass bowl over the pan so that its bottom does not touch the water.(1 minute)
- Place the mango and shea butters in the glass bowl and turn the heat on to medium. Melt the butters.(4 minutes)
- Take the bowl off the pan and place it on the counter. Add the jojoba oil and the orange essential oil. Mix well.(3 minutes)
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill.(1 hour)
- When cool completely, take the pan out of the fridge and whip up the mixture with a handheld mixer.(3 minutes)
- Transfer the cream into an airtight container. Store at room temperature.
This mango orange face cream is best when used within six months from making.