- Estimated Time30 Minutes
- Form of UseTopical
- 2 ounces of Ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1/4 cup of Water (hot)
Ginger has a natural warming and anti-inflammatory effect on the body. This soft poultice brings relief to the womb after prolapse or an injury, and it can help improve circulation. It also provides a feeling of relaxation and stress relief.
- Pour about ¼ cup of hot water over the ginger.
- Place the hot ginger mixture in a cotton cloth and fold it over. The end of the poultice can be tied with a cotton string to make it easier to handle.
- Situate the poultice on your pelvic area, cover it with a thick towel, and place a heating pad over that.
- Relax with the poultice in place.(30 minutes)
This poultice is applied topically on the pelvic area and left for 20 - 30 minutes in order to let its therapeutic effects sink in. For those looking for additional stress relief, the poultice may be complemented by a massage or soothing music.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided is intended only as a general reference for further exploration, and is not a replacement for professional health advice. This information should be used only under the direct supervision of a qualified health practitioner such as a naturopathic physician. Information contained in HerbaZest.com is based on pharmacological records, scientific research, traditional knowledge and historical data, both old and modern. HerbaZest.com cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.