- Estimated Time50 Minutes
- Form of UseOral
- 6 tablespoons of Rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1 teaspoon of Honey (or to taste)
- 2 pints of Water (boiling)
Rosemary is an herb that has long been associated with better overall brain function. Try this tasty tea to improve memory.
- Spoon the rosemary into a glass quart jar. Pour boiling water into the jar and fill to the brim.(3 minutes)
- Leave to steep for 30 – 45 minutes, depending on preferred strength.(45 minutes)
- Strain, add honey if desired, and drink.(2 minutes)
This tea can be drank as desired while not exceeding three cups per day, to enjoy and to improve memory over time.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided is intended only as a general reference for further exploration, and is not a replacement for professional health advice. This information should be used only under the direct supervision of a qualified health practitioner such as a naturopathic physician. Information contained in HerbaZest.com is based on pharmacological records, scientific research, traditional knowledge and historical data, both old and modern. HerbaZest.com cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.