- PublisherBioMed Central
Nutrition Journal is an online, peer-reviewed journal devoted to the field of human nutrition. It aims to provide researchers and doctors worldwide with up-to-date, balanced quality information in order to help them make the best clinical decisions possible.
Nutrition Journal provides free and permanent access to all published papers online, and offers quick indexation to many of the most important scientific and medical databases, including PubMed, Google Scholar, Copernicus, the Directory of Open Access Journals, and BioMED Central. Currently, it has an impact factor of 2.64.
- Acai, Effects of Açai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry preparation on metabolic parameters in a healthy overweight population: a pilot study
- Apple, Apple Phytochemicals and their Health Benefits, 2004
- Chicory, The Water-Soluble Extract of Chicory Reduces Glucose uptake from the Perfused Jejunum in Rats, 1996
- Ginger Side Effects, A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effect and safety of ginger in the treatment of pregnancy-associated nausea and vomiting, 2014
- Ginseng & Royal Jelly Combination, Effect of royal jelly ingestion for six months on healthy volunteers, 2012
- Ginseng Vitamins, Vitamin C in human health and disease is still a mystery? An overview, 2003
- Kiwi Benefits, Effects of kiwi consumption on plasma lipids, fibrinogen and insulin resistance in the context of a normal diet, 2015
- Kiwi Vitamins, Vitamin K and bone health, 2001
- Quinoa Calcium, Calcium and osteoporosis, 1997
- Saffron, Satiereal, a Crocus sativus L. Extract, Reduces Snacking and Increases Satiety in a Randomised Placebo-Controlled Study of Mildly Overweight, Healthy Women, 2010
- Tomato, Tomato juice intake increases resting energy expenditure and improves hypertriglyceridemia in middle-aged women: an open-label, single-arm study, 2015