- AuthorRoyal Pharmaceutical Society
- Date03 Oct 2014
The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology is the scientific, peer-reviewed journal of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, based in the U.K. It was first established in 1870, but did not acquire its current name until 1949. It features research relating to all parts of pharmacology, including drug delivery engineering and how cells respond to compounds. Its impact factor, according to 2013 calculations, is 2.161. It is indexed in approximately 20 databases, including PubMed and the Science Citation Index.
- Ginger, Immunomodulatory activity of Zingiber officinale, Salvia officinalis L. and Syzygium aromaticum L. essential oils: evidence for humor- and cell-mediated responses, 2009
- How to Use Ginger, Immunomodulatory activity of Zingiber offininale, Salvia offininalis L. and Syzygium aromaticum L. essential oils: evidence for humor- and cell-mediated responses, 2009
- Potato, Inhibitory effects of Solanum tuberosum L. var. vitelotte extract on 2,4-dinitrochlorobenzene-induced atopic dermatitis in mice, 2014
- Tansy, Anti-inflammatory Effects of South American Tanacetum vulgare, 1998